Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 1

To start off... My name is Hannah, and I love coupons & sales. The ideas of saving have been engraved into me since I was young (thank you mom!) I've been married 6 months now, and it is just me and my husband. My work, and school keep me busy, but other than that spending time with my husband, shopping & saving are my favorite things. Also, the fact that I can combine all of my shopping & saving together...make it even more fun. To those who are reading this -it is my first attempt at a regular blog (especially a money saving one.)
I hope to give you some insight into how coupons work, what all those crazy coupon terms mean, and how to get the most for your money. I hope to include some of my best weekly deals (whether it is coupons, sales, or clearance.) I plan to post grocery store deals, and the coupons to use with them every Tuesday (the day before the sale starts.) As far as other stores I will post the best deals on Sunday..when I get the paper. Also on Sunday I will post the best coupons I found in the paper for that day!

Other than all the things mentioned who knows what else will be in my blog. I love to do product reviews, and get excited easily about saving money. I look forward to this blog, and the good times it may hold!

P.S. ~Look for my first blog on coupon terms, and how to use coupons--Tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. This is great. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! I know when we live in the US for sure I will be using your blog!

    ReplyDelete